Eat Here Now.
A bite-sized guide to ritualize your life, nourish your body and feed your spirit.
Available for purchase!
Illustrations by Kris Davidson & Cati Flor.
Heart-based, holistic wellness coach Britta GreenViolet wants to know…
How do you feed yourself?
This book is a collection of easily digestible essays, offering daily practices for a conscious approach to your vitality.
Britta believes that a thriving existence not only seduces your taste buds and produces astounding physical results, but satiates the hunger in your heart to live a meaningful life.
These days, we often seek to train the mind and bring peace to the soul through popularized traditions such as meditation and yoga…
Food is an often-overlooking avenue to seeing our own patterns, habits and inclinations. Committing to our plate as a place of worship is perhaps the most challenging and yet the most accessible practice to cultivate joy, gratitude and lasting presence.
This book will assist you to:
- Slow down
- Cultivate gratitude
- Befriend water
- Become a food sleuth
- Minimize toxins in your home & your meals
- Approach food with curiosity
- Create a sustainable kitchen
- Listen to your gut and honor your body’s actual needs
- Identify problem-causing routines and behaviors in your intentions and your refrigerator
- Love your body just as it is, and lose some weight if need be
- Learn to embrace food as medicine