Who is Britta GreenViolet?
My name is Britta. My mission is to help meditators and yoga practitioners who struggle with energy, anxiety and weight to relieve stress, regain focus and weigh what they want without dieting, drugs or stimulants.
You might be thinking…
“Yeah, but isn’t that what we practice yoga and meditation for?
Why do I need you?”
I know firsthand what it is like to work at something daily (with my whole body, heart and soul, no less) and still not see the benefits I want.
Most people don’t believe me when I tell them I used to be 50 pounds heavier than I am now. But it’s true!
I was one of those people who exercised constantly and thought I was eating “healthy,” but lived with excess weight on my body that stubbornly refused to leave.
I scraped my face on the bottom of the proverbial barrel when, in my mid-twenties, I was visiting the grandparents of my boyfriend at the time. We were at a restaurant and when the waiter approached to take our order; he looked at me and with a sweet, innocent smile, exclaimed, “Oh, you’re pregnant? Congratulations!”
Except… I was not pregnant.
You can imagine this was quite traumatic for me, not to mention humiliating…
At that point, I realized I was totally clueless as to how to become truly healthy.
It was apparent I could not exercise myself thin.
And obviously my “healthy” food choices weren’t cutting it…
I slowly crawled out of this pit of despair by recognizing that…
a) my habits needed to change.
b) my mindset also needed to change.
c) I needed to let go of everything I thought I knew and start fresh, learning as much as I could and trying things I’d never tried before.
Using yoga, dance, essential oils and finally nutrition, I took a deep dive into recognizing that my own health was my first priority.
Now I know exactly what to eat in order to maintain a healthy weight for my body. I’ve learned how to take care of my nervous system and get my mindset right to support a continuing journey toward feeling awesome in my body.
Oh – and those 50 pounds (and the “baby bump”… cringe… ) have never returned.
Over ten years later, I’m supporting other people to do what I have done.
And here is what I want you to get.
Real health does not come from a diet or an exercise plan.
Real, lasting health starts with making the decision that your well-being, inside and out, is your highest priority.
What I’ve noticed is that a LOT of folks who are practicing mindfulness techniques like yoga and meditation are still walking through their everyday lives experiencing
- Low energy
- Brain fog
- An inability to weigh what they want (ie, no idea which foods to eat or how to improve their relationship with food).
They are striving for a feeling of peace, calm and connection in their lives…
but when the rubber hits the road, they don’t feel the embodiment of those practice in the most fundamental aspects of everyday living.
If this sounds like you, I invite you to
Take a look at how we might work together!
Still wondering if you’re in the right place?
We may be a good fit if….
- most days, you wake up feeling foggy, lethargic and exhausted
- stress, overwhelm and anxiety are daily (and painful) realities
- your digestion sucks (aka gas, bloating, & constipation are “normal” for you)
- you’re confused about all the mixed messages and have no idea how to eat to weigh what you want
- you deeply desire to feel sexy, confident & at home in your body, but its feels like an impossible goal
Any of that resonate with you? If so, you are not alone, my friend!
Most people focus on wanting to look good naked, when they need to focus on feeling good naked instead!
My approach is all about learning to deeply listen to your own body and heed its call for health, nourishment and healing, from the inside out.
Still not sure if we’re a match? Okay, read on!
We might NOT be a good fit if:
- You aren’t interested in mindset, you only want the end result… if you aren’t actually into changing your lifestyle habits long-term and really just need for a quick way to drop some pounds, I’m probably not your gal.
- You want a certified nutritionist who will count your calories and give you an exercise plan, not someone who will ask you personal— even intimate— questions… While I do help my clients with nutrition, I also help them sort out (and let go of) the emotional weight they’re carrying.
- You need someone to be fully available to answer your questions, texts and calls 24/7… My own well-being includes travel and a second career in music, so I am not always available to meet you or jump on the phone. That said, I strive to make myself available to my clients on a regular basis and intentionally design my programs with consistency in mind.
And yes, it’s okay if:
- You aren’t even sure where to begin when it comes to feeling better, you just know your life feels blah… No worries! It’s my job to create a safe space for you to explore any dissatisfaction you feel and arm you with tools, resources and support to start feeling better asap!
- You’ve worked with a health coach before and you didn’t get the results you wanted… The key to a successful coaching relationship is finding someone you really resonate with; then showing up and taking 100% responsibility for your own progress.
- You have a really busy schedule and you’re not even sure you could make the time to work together right now… but you might be willing to chat about it and find out.
So far, so good? Excellent.
If everything you read up there seems like a match and you’d like to read about my offerings…
Or, if you’re still curious about me, read on!
A few of my favorite things:
is a cornerstone of my life!
A child of the grunge era near Seattle in the 90’s, I’ve been a music collector and fanatic my entire life. I was an ecstatic dance DJ before I actually began learning instruments and singing in front of other people (a HUGE fear I conquered!) Nowadays, I am a sound healer and an active music-maker. My husband Ben and I are musicians and songwriters, and we even started a non-audition community choir (called the inCourage Chorus) in Santa Barbara, CA. A few of my favorite instruments include: Crystal Tones singing bowls, Koshi chimes, a charango (think south American version of a ukulele) and a 30” frame drum with whales painted on it.
Check out my SoundCloud to hear some of my melodies.
And explore my sound bath and musical offerings…
(SOUND HEALING page coming soon!)
was a game-changer in my well-being and healthcare.
I discovered doTERRA essential oils in my late 20’s and life has not been the same since. I healed my skin and complexion (which was AWFUL until my early 30s), found alternative remedies for most of the OTC and prescription drugs I’d been using my entire life, and even began to heal a pituitary tumor. To say I believe in the power of plant medicine is an understatement.
Learn more about my work with essential oils here.
is a way of life for me… I’m a Leo, after all!
Besides being a health coach who facilitates healing and improved well-being for groups and individuals, I’ve been wearing ladyboss hats for many years in different styles… I’ve directed plays, curated art galleries, created and led ecstatic dance circles, performed rituals and ceremonies, and I’ve even ministered two weddings so far! Contact me if you’re getting hitched and you’d looking for a holistically-minded, Universal Love Church Minster 😉
(CONTACT page coming soon!)
Ready to check out my offerings?
Visit my Services page.